6th Sense Provoke 106X
Jerkbait for early spring and late fall fishing. Slow-floating/suspending.
The 6th Sense Provoke 106X is a slow-floating/suspending jerkbait (depending on water temperature) designed for early spring and late fall fishing.
- Super effective on negative fish, with its subtle rattles and slow rise/suspending action.
- Tapered tail gives the Provoke an excellent darting and turning action.
- Extremely long casting, with a weight transfer system.
- Dives 3-6 feet, targeting bass in shallow to medium depths.
- Razor sharp VMC black nickel hooks ensure striking Bass stay hooked.
- 3-D gill plates, eyes, and scales for a very lifelike appearance.
- Custom quality paint.
Available in a variety of colors (Grape-Treuse Flash, Ghost Pro Minnow, Ghost Pro Shad, Live Baby Bluegill), 1/4oz. 1.97″. The 6th Sense 6th Sense Provoke 106X jerkbait is excellent bass whose erratic motion at maximum depth attracts strikes.The staff of Tackle and Field has fished the 6th Sense 6th Sense Provoke 106X, especially after a frontal system moves through, on our northern NJ streams, lakes, reservoirs and rivers, and in adjacent states such as Connecticut, Pennsylvania and New York.
Our staff is looking forward to talking about our experience with the lure. Buy online, stop in the store or give us a call at 973-835-2966.